SCANPAN Classic Roasting Pan 39x27cm
VAT inclusive (if any) - All prices are indicative only
With an impeccable non-stick surface that allows cooking with minimum fat, this pan is great for healthy eating. It’s superb for sautéing, roasting, grilling or baking. This multi-purpose pan can be used in an oven up to 260ºC, on a stovetop or even on the grill. Its frying pan base allows for quick browning of meat on the stove before you pop it in the oven. With this roasting pan in your home, you will get appetizing results every-time.
What makes it an excellent roasting pan
- Whether you feel like sautéing veggies, grilling fresh fish, roasting a scrumptious turkey or indulging in a comforting home-baked cake, you can do it all with this single pan alone
- Safe for your family and the environment, the pan’s STRATANIUM non-stick coating is certified PFOA free and does not react to food
- It features a robust ceramic titanium non-stick coating that can withstand all types of kitchen utensils, including metal
- Made of hand-cast aluminium, it distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Does not peel, blister or develop hot spots, as a result it is great for searing, browning and deglazing
- The sloped sides of the pan make it easy to use utensils to flip and manoeuvre food
STRATANIUM Coating by SCANPAN
Scanpan is one of the first manufacturers to produce environmentally-friendly nonstick cookware with revolutionary PFOA-free coating called Stratanium. STRATANIUM consists of 5 layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer. This makes STRATANIUM products have a 50% more durable nonstick than the previous surface.