Global 7 Piece Knife Block Set
VAT inclusive (if any) - All prices are indicative only
Sleek, razor-sharp and perfectly balanced, Global knives offer a seamless cutting experience. An excellent choice for professional chefs and serious home cooks.
1 x 10 (cm) paring knife
1 x 15 (cm) utility knife
1 x 14 (cm) vegetable knife
1 x 13 (cm) cook’s knife
1 x 20 (cm) cook’s knife
1 x 21 (cm) kitchen shears
1 knife block
Lightweight, seamless and perfectly balanced, Global knives are made in Japan from a single-piece of ice-tempered CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. With razor-sharp blades, these knives retain their cutting edge and are easy to maintain. Each piece from this set is unique, serving a specific purpose:
Paring knife - trimming smaller proteins, segmenting fruits, scoring tomatoes and peeling hard vegetables.
Utility knife - cutting hard cheese, crusty bread and tough-skinned vegetables.
Vegetable knife - cleaning, cutting and peeling small fruits and vegetables.
Cook’s knife - chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, and slicing and dicing fish and meat.
Kitchen shears - cutting paper, cartons and for other cutting tasks in the kitchen.
Knife block - storing the knives and the sharpening steel in a safe manner.
- Made of hard CROMOVA 18 high-carbon stainless steel, a blend of 18% chromium with molybdenum and vanadium, Global knives are stain-resistant and also retain their cutting edge.
- Lightweight and well-balanced to reduce hand fatigue.
- Signature dimpled handles enable a comfortable, ergonomic and slip-resistant grip. They are filled just enough to achieve the perfect weight.
- Smooth contours and seamless stainless steel construction eliminate food and dirt traps.
- Prominent 1/4" blade edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention