Welcome to MyList, the leading online gift registry in the MENA region.
Founded in 2012 we're multi-award winning, growing fast and looking to expand our teams in Dubai, Doha and Cairo.
We offer competitive salaries, exclusive employee benefits and profit share in a great working environment. There's plenty of opportunity to develop your career in this fast-paced and energetic company. We are always on a lookout for amazing talent! Our breezy and comfortable culture offers you the opportunity to explore your passion in the most rewarding way to build a prosperous & long-term career.
Browse our open vacancies and please email your full CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Location: Dubai, UAE
Full-time position - Available as soon as possible
As a key member of the team in a fast growing company, the network manager will be in charge of ensuring a good strong, dynamic relationships with the Partners.
1) Partner stores management
- Manage a list of current partners
- Assistance in targeting and securing new partner stores for MyList
- Maximise stores activities/events to promote Mylist
- Create and manage a regular communication plan between Mylist and its partners
- Create and execute marketing plans to maximise partners visibility to Mylist database
- Maximise MyList instore visibility, store staffs involvement, products listing
- Other countries support
2) Referrals management
- Create and maintain a close relationship with all existing referrers
- Create and execute marketing plans to maximise partners visibility to our database
- Increase the number of referrals
- Minimum 5 years experience in event management and/or marketing
- Previous experience in the UAE required
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communicator and PR skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Good sense of aesthetics and attention to details
- Polyvalent and multitasking